Wednesday, March 25, 2009

THE RANDOM-ISH IM THINKIN



I know working and having a career is not all about the money but damn! If I never felt so damn broke! MC HAMMER is my BFF....(damn....idk bout dat)






ralph lauren def seemed a tad bit inspired. MC is in when he is truely OUT. O.J jus popped in my head...idky








Spring 2009






I get one lil refund check from school (THANX SALLIE) and I DO NOT kno how to act. I jus want to splurg on whatever I see. "Oh that is cute"....STAMP! WHATS NEW IN JAMMIE'S CLOSET! well accessories






these are my absolute favorite shades right now, the oversized rimless shades (urban outfitters)! they dont go with everything which makes it sooo PERFECT to go with EVERYTHING!!






GET TO KNO ME...BITCH IM ME










This not hiring thing is truely beginning to PISS ME OFF! ugh




And if i hear the phrase "WE'LL CALL YOU"ONE MORE TIME


GESH...DAMN...WTF...UGH





AND IF BANK OF AMERICA KEEP PLAYING WIT MY MONEY IMMA BLOW THEM UP!


FEEL MY WRATH!!! >:\








REASONS NOT TO PUT YA DOW IN BANK OF AMERICA




  1. Cant spend deposit until 2 yrs after depositing it


  2. Comes with 10 of the same debit card (CONFUSING)


  3. THE MALE WORKERS HIT ON YOU (EWW AT LEAST IN MIAMI)


  4. The line is TOO EFFIN LONG!





ALL THIS THO...WTH???



I WANNA BE RICH....I WANNA BE FAMOUS! I JUS WANNA BE ME, DO WHAT I LOVE AND GET PAID FOR IT! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO FREAKIN ASK? FOR!











when the time comes it comes...the time is now!



STYLIST ON DECK...

No comments:

Post a Comment