Friday, March 27, 2009

Whats Wrong with It?

Whats wrong with being attractive? Is it my... fault?

Whats wrong with styling and profiling if its natural? BITCH IM ME!

Whats wrong with being a cool as chic, yet I read books for a hobby?

Whats wrong with believing in myself? Not on some cocky ish tho...

Whats wrong with wanting to be successful?

There is nothing wrong with the way I CHOOSE TO LIVE MY... LIFE!


Because I am so chilled and so cool, you are friends with me.

Because I am cuddled in the corner reading you befriend me.


Why?


I have found a new hobby and its reading. I know readers are saying "Yea BITCH thats what many people do...duhh". For a person like me I never imagined myself wanting to go to the book store and buy books for my spare time. It was never in my character; the thought of gaining so much knowledge and being ahead of my game is who I am now. Let's say God and my parents have done a wonderful job into molding me into who I am; my brothers lend a huge hand also. To finish the cycle of greatness I am putting my best foot forward towards who I will become.


I want to be the best role model for my niece and nephew. I mostly want to be an example of the greatness that is produced orignally from WILINGTON, DELAWARE.


Most are ignorant of the fact that DELAWARE is THE... FIRST STATE. "What are ya'll known for" is a question aggressivley ask of me 24/7 as my drunk-n hot friends being their JONNIN session(spck). I AM YOUR ANSWER!


DELAWARE IS KNOWN FOR PRODUCING SCHOLARS AND SUCCESSORS! YOUNG AND BRILLIANT!


WITH STLYE!

YA DIGG??


SIGNING OUTT-IE


JAZi (like this)?


No comments:

Post a Comment