Wednesday, April 8, 2009

IM ADDICTED TO HIM!

Align Center


R.LES IN DE




UGH.......


This guy right here is oh sooo so so so sexy to me! Not even because he is cute and swag is on a TRILLION!



HAVE YOU SEEN THIS GUY WORK?? WHAT! He is extremely talented and makes me wish I could sing, produce and everything else. The man is beyond smart. Ryan graduated for HARVARD (yes best known smart a@$ college) At the age of 19!!!! OMG! IF THAT AINT A TURN ON IDK WHAT IS!


I love guys wit, swag, talent, humor, and brains!


I THINK HE IS MY FUTURE HUB!



WATCH MY BABY WORK! This is one of my favorites!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHodee8Kfgg

3 comments:

  1. Shashanta SalesciaApril 8, 2009 at 12:47 PM

    ahhh omg 19, i mean i always loved ryan but god, thats impressive

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELL YEA! SEE WHAT I MEAN! but alot of ppl dont kno him until they her diamond girls! that song doesnt eeeeven justify who he really is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! 19 thats amazing and yes a man with an education and good looks well you said it:) itz def a turn on:)

    ReplyDelete