Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Y I LUV MIAMI

SH#$ ACTUALLY HAPPENS




Yesterday the SIMMON SISTERS, well there are two sets, were in Miami!


ANGELA N VANESSA SIMMONS


Miss. Keri Baby was there also along Sside with other celebs. I must say I HATE what they have on. Vanessa is the only one that I think look decent. A lil young lookin but her audience are teens. Miss. lil bow wow t.k dress is throwin its self up. Im up set I usally love what she wears. And KERI....GIRRRL! This is what I meant when i said, in a previous post, that she does too much sometimes or not enough. I DONT KNO WHAT THIS IS. I NEED TO BE HER STYLIST ON DEC!



They are having a tour promoting their line!


I think this is a great way to promote a line! I dont hear about ppl going on tour to promote! They usually promote by advertisment on T.V and other ish! But never this...(that i kno of)


GOOD THINKING LADIES...WELL THEIR TEAM!
THANX THEYBF


No comments:

Post a Comment