Monday, April 6, 2009

SPRING/SUMMER My Thoughts in a NUT SHELL

(let me first say...there will be mistakes through out my blogs. I love to blog but no time to edit)
*HEY... I DONT MIND!*
THIS IS MY NEW LOOK!
U r NOTstylish if you dont try this!
NOOO ONE is doin this but me (if u seen it before please email me a pic jmh448@stu.aii.edu)


MY PERSONAL STYLE
TRY IT U'LL LIKE IT


I am sure everyone has a pair of these shades! Surprisingly these are NOT name brand (yall kno i loove my designer shades) These are actually from TARGET! I only paid about $14.99 or less. With the addition of the chain(dont kno what its really called) which was only $2 at a local eye glass store. MAKES THIS LOOK PRICELESS... also makes for an abstract type necklace!
The chain can be taken off one pair of shades and placed onto another pair. I have gold and black! THE BASICS will get u far! TRRRRUST ME!

DONT eeeeven be ashamed to say u have garments from target! i love the damn place!

(but whats wit the tacky ALEXANDER MCQUEEN target line...HATED IT!! livingcolor)

AND NOW JAE SPRING/SUMMER RULES

GIRRRL(EXTEND "R's") YOU BETTER NOT...

1. BE WEARIN BOX BRAIDS IF U ARE...

A. over the age of 17

B. a parent

C. not apart of a tribe

2. JUST BE WEARIN FLIP FLOPS

A. throw on a nice spring shoe or sandal

~wedges are great spring/summer heels

~them damn gladiator sandals are OVER RATED! ugh!

3. GET CARRIED AWAY WITH JEANS N SHORTS

A. Sun dresses are sooo feminine

the wind helps show your silouette...oh so sexy

~ GUYS LIKE DRESSES

B. EMPIRE WAIST ("highwaisted shorts"...trash them)

~unless u can stand apart from the adverage

4. BE WALKIN AROUND UN-SHAVED

NEED I SAY MORE,,,GROOM GROOM GROOM

eyebrows

legs

bikini

underarms

facial (if got it)

JUS BE ON YA ISH LADIES

TO BE CONTINUED!

No comments:

Post a Comment